Tuesday 13 November 2012

Where to study the US or Australia

Right this has been on my mind recently.

I do not wish to return to the UK.I cannot see my future there.So where can I see myself? The states or oz.

The problem is which do I choose? both are expensive,oz being cheaper,and has better weather however America has the best education,at least id be guaranteed to have a degree that was world class.

Other things to take into consideration career prospects,earning potential,the countries economy,crime,lifestyle,where are the best schools for possible future family how easy it is for my parents to get there and potentially make them citizens of that country too.

I've sort of decided on location for both countries.which makes it easier.

Brisbane because its cheaper then sydney,has good schools,the standard of living seems high I like it has a beach n a good music scene.

Washington DC,it's the capital,the most powerful city on earth.prob has the best earning potential( need to research) ,has some great universities if any city is going to recover from the recession quickly I believe it's DC.

I kind of know people there.knowing people seems like such a tiny thing,but my experience of living in Korea and knowing no one,it really helps to have some contacts when you move abroad,no matter how independent,friendly etc you are those first few months are tough.having a friendly face show you round introduce you to decent people is always good However,I realise this isn't a major factor,just a nice plus.

I spoke to my parents,they don't mind where I go as long as I'm happy and there is chance of a career at the end of graduation.

I need to get cracking on this if I'm going to get a place next year.

Maybe making lists will help.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.