Thursday 27 December 2012

Update

Been ages since I wrote in this.lots has been happening.

First I've enrolled on a life coaching course in Australia.

second I've handed in my notice at my job and got a new one.This is what happened.
She illegally took and with held 300,000 of my wages after saying she wouldn't.which meant my Christmas vacation to Tokyo was ruined. then she told me my holidays included weekends and public holidays! Then she shouted at me like I was a child for putting the wrong thing in recycling.if she gave me more time between lessons instead of 10 mins 5 in most cases then I wouldn't make such a silly mistake as I have lots to do in that short period of time.

I told her it was illegal what she was doing with the money and holidays she said it wasn't! I told her that I wanted my money back and she said no there was nothing she could do n she did this with every employee including the Koreans.

I told her to check with the labor board and told her that the scam she is pulling about including the weekends is a well known korean scam by hagwon owners as they think they are above the.law. No where in my contract does it state i work weekends,only.monday to friday. Also the reason she calculates to.include the weekends as holiday is to reduce the daily rate from 115k a day to a mere 75k.

I then looked her up online and found Stacy likes to.commit fraud on her employees embezzeling them the tax office and pension aswell. My friend Told me and he knows because he sued them,thats why mr kim lost all his academies and had to sell.them off due to tax pension fraud on his employees and business.

I have been in contact with a lawyer here and reported her to the labor board where each in infringement carries a minimum of 20million won fine.

After all she has done to me,she had the cheek to request an apology letter from me for getting angry with her and asking for my rights as a employee.

I don't think so.I will never apologise for something I haven't done.

Other then that I met a totally hot guy who ticks all my boxes,but he's shy and reluctant to start something as he is leaving in 6 months which is fine.Such a shame tho

Had a good birthday and Christmas.I just miss my friends and family




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.