Monday 1 April 2013

Gingers have no soul

There's a whole heap of shit that has gone down at work but I have another job so I'm hoping things get better.ill write about that another time.

Ill also write about North Korea and the possible invasion ( lol) but what I really want to talk about is something that happend yest.

The title of this rant/writing or whatever this is about is due to the fact I'm turning ginger.Basically I had a hair dye horror at Toni and Guy in Ulsan,that involved highlights that turned came out orange! I actually wrote a complaint letter to the head office at Toni and guy in London and got my money back but still,I'm left with minging hair.
Now,the having no soul part,well I have a married friend here in Korea,his wife being back in the states.we have been friends for a while.We had dinner last night I had a few drinks and after,when he drove me home he tried to kiss me!

For a second I allowed him to kiss me then I ran ( literally) away from the car into my apartment,he followed me I wouldn't open my door and talked to him over mobile.I told him to leave me alone,we should only be friends in groups or not at all.
I never thought I'd do anything like that,I am deeply ashamed.
We are going to meet up and talk about it tonight before meeting our mutual friends.Im hoping things can work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.