Monday 28 May 2012

Photography

I thought I'd talk about some of my favourite  images i've taken over the past two years. I always know when im really down as I don't pick up my camera. I don't even think about photography.

To be creative in either film or photography I need to be happy, or surrounded by something that makes  me want to take pictures.

there are few things wrong with this image. Its over exposed on the face of big ben and the right  hand side. However, I still like this image. I took it with my friend and fellow photographer Alex. Good times.

`this I liked the look of a triangle within a triangle.I adore interesting architecture


I took this in korea. I was in meyodong and saw these guys. I thought it was funny how they all seem so serious bar the guy on the end, with his Buddha beads. If I can I like to capture moments.
My first attempt at long exposures. I like this shot. it brings back memories, me and my friend freezing our bums off trying again and again to get the perfect shot. 

shot in cumbria Its a shame there is lens flare on this shot, the lighting is just perfect to me. 


Clouds, I could look at them all day. This shot feels transitional to me, maybe its due to the fact when I took it I was moving from one place in my life to the next. 

I suppose im trying to kick my ass into action and start taking photos again. I hope it works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.