Monday 15 October 2012

3 weeks in Korea

Yep,it's been 3 weeks seems like I've been here a while I can't work out wether it's a good or bad thing.

I'm pleased that I'm now using the bus system,everything is in hangul so I'm trying to learn.my retarded dislexc brain is working against me I keep getting mixed up with letters.it all looks the same!

My kids are a real mix bag,some I really dislike.spoilt rich kids who only come to class so their parents will buy them a new iPad or whatever,they do the bare minimum with a smug look of distain.
I give them super boring homework,such as copy out key expressions three times haha.If they don't do it, I have the power to contact their parents.say goodbye to your new Mac...irritating little shits.

Some I just love.I have some one on one classes they are so cute and work very hard.
One girl Her English name Annie.I asked her what she would do if she could live forever.She said she wouldn't want to because life was boring.Shes 11! like most kids she gets up at 7am,goes to school,then language academy,homework and learning a instrument.then the day starts again.these kids are machines.
I told her if she goes to university in a western country she will experience a different way of living,life can be what you make it.She wants to be a doctor.i hope she decides to live abroad.

So the weekend was interesting.i went to purple haze with a Korean friend,chatted with the bar staff and met a French couple who are studying at Ulsan university.I had to laugh at Korean guys dancing :D they really go for it,arms n legs everywhere,they look as though they belong dancing in cages in gay clubs hahaha

Sat was actually pretty awesome.went on a scavenger hunt.we had to run round Ulsan finding items on the list take pics such as weird sentences in English,socks with sandles,ajimas (old ladies) with visors and matching outfits power walking.
Couple clothing.couples here literally dress the same so they can show the world how together they are lol.
When we took the picture,this guy Ben was holding our team number the girl said "oh very handsome" in front of her boyfriend! Guess those matching jumpers don't mean much huh lol.

in the evening, I met up with Matt,the American I met at the festival where I was ditched.

Had a lovely date,went to a Italian restaurant chatted about family,Korea,life etc.weird thing is he dated a girl who is from my home town and studied at the same uni as me.how unusual that I would find that connection half way across the world!

Hes a big film fan,got good taste in music,he studied science at uni,I like that,it's actually quite sexy.

went to a bar after,cima where I met his friends,funny guys mostly from the states.Went back to his after,talked and had sex. Yes! Finally I like a guy enough to fuck.( btw I don't see this as a slutty thing to do.I don't play games.I don't find guys that I actually like often,when I do,we've agreed to date, whats the point in withholding something that is going to happen anyway? Some women say "make him work for it"..really? where does it end? withhold sex till he buys something expensive? or stops hanging out with that friend you don't like?.sex is a expression of lust,love all that good stuff,using it for manipulative purposes makes no sense to me)

I think he was surprised at how long I gave him head for,think it was for about 30 mins.Its my favourite thing to do,just adore it and its been soooo long.I told him this.he wasn't bothered,just surprised.I'm wondering when I should bring up my other kinks.ill wait to see how things go. hes leaving in 3 months so I don't know what's going to happen,just enjoying the moment I suppose.id rather date him then not through fear of what happens next.

Sunday morning,he watched baseball.I don't know anything out it,seen as he's so into it I gave it a watch. It's actually quite interesting,I don't like it as much as football. I'm still learning all the ins and outs of it,the different ways of pitching,what the positions are called etc.once I know it all properly ill make up my mind if I like it enough to watch on a regular basis.
We then watched field of dreams ( the baseball film,I thought he'd like it) and South Park episodes.
this is actually a good Sunday for me,lazing in bed watching TV,talking cooking if I can.

I'm seeing him again this sat.might take him out this time if he lets me.he seems to be very polite,holding doors open etc.I actually like that he orders for me too.In that we will discuss what We want,and he will tell the waiter.Its such a stupid thing to like but I do.
so I don't know if he will allow me to take him out,but if he does I fancy Thai and a good bottle of wine.

so things seem to be getting better,but Im not ready to start feeling comfortable yet,my job is still all over the place and I'm still getting used to Korea,it's such a different culture I don't think ill ever be used to it but I can accept the differences and try my best for the time I'm here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.