Thursday 11 October 2012

Gangnam style

That friggin song is everywhere here.that guy as whored himself out,he's advertising everything,I kid you not,I saw him on a washing up liquid add!

he is a legit artist over here,im watching his live performance on korean tv.I initially watched him so I could laugh,but for some reason, I find him awkwardly hypnotic. he's like that pissed up relation at a wedding. embarrassing the family with his attempt to look cool on the dance floor,end up looking like a sweaty midlife crisis.

today I got stared at loads,or maybe I just noticed it more.
All the foreigners here get stated at.Its interesting,makes me realise beyond any doubt that I wouldn't want to be famous.

tomorrow I have this meal with my Korean co workers.I really don't like getting overly friendly with people from work.ive never been one to go to work functions beyond the Christmas party a few drinks after work here and there.So this is going to be weird for me.its part of Korean custom to go to every work thing,so I'm going along with it.
To look at it on the plus side,ill maybe feel more a part of the school,and get to try some new food. Tomorrow night I fancy going for a few drinks at a bar called purple haze.after my long long day I need something to unwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.