Sunday 7 October 2012

Ulsan festival

The festival itself was ace.however I went with a girl from the UK n her friends.ive hung out with her twice before so I thought we were sorta becoming friends as she's invited me to 2 nights out.

Anyway,at the festival things seemed to be ok,I still felt out of place as these guys been friends for a year.the guys went off to get some food,she went to the toilet with another friend,I was sat on my own after 15 mins I knew she wasn't coming back.
Fucking bitch.she could have just told me to go home I'd have had more respect for her.i felt like I did in school when I was being bullied.Left alone my first week in a new city and country at a festival.I pondered what to do for a few mins I thought fuck it ill stay.got myself a beer n sat down.
A guy called matt started talking to me,we had quite a bit in common wet to a bar after then back to his,we agreed to go on a date this weekend wether or not it will happen is another thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.