Sunday 19 August 2012

Pranks I love them

I love a good prank and banter.one of the things I miss about a relationship is that back and forth prank/ banter thing.

I remember when me and my ex were building some flat pack furniture,the last bits were delivered while he was at work. I unpacked it, hid in the box got our house mate to seal me waited for him to come home. as he was opening I jumped out at him, n he shit himself haha.
I've had some good ones played on me too,when I was at uni me and my friend mike would hide eachothers things,just play jokes on eachother.
One day I was due to meet my then boyfriend Matt.He hid one of my shoes in the Ceiling under a tile! after a hour of looking I looked up and saw a shoe lace poking from underneath haha.

I saw this on you tube,it might be fake but I thought it was genius,the level of detail.it's the vibrator,contraception pills that really cracked me up. Ney..ney..hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.