Thursday 19 July 2012

Phone Sex

The job situation is beyond terrible now. with modelling jobs being non exsistant,I cant find a job that will fit around studying.
the last job I went for, they had two positions. So many applied they had to have three sets of interviews to narrow it down to the final two. I felt like I was on a poor mans britians got talent, each week Id have another hour long  interview, then wait for friday on a phone call to see if id made it to the 'next round'.

I made it to the final, but, like a obese  X Factor wannabe,  I was rejected. the reason? 'they didnt think my personality would 'fit in the team'.

maybe I wasn't perky/blonde enough, I did notice the office was full of tango girls, perhaps my pale skin offended them, who knows. Ive worked in bigger offices,and for more successful companies then them and never had a issue

whatever, I had other worries like how was i going to pay bills? I neeed money quick.I looked at work from home and discovered 'adult phone actress'. Yes, its the nice way of saying phone sex worker.
well,I thought the pay isnt bad, its not as if i'm new to it ( ive had phone sex many times with my ex boyfriends) and im pretty open minded, ill just do it see how I get on.

I rang the agency, the lady informed me my information would be kept private at all times etc. I made up a few slutty characters and away I went.

I was surprised, the majority of my callers want to be dominated. this is funny to me, its exactly the opposite of my personality.

the first guy wanted to call me mistress,call him names. make him wear his wifes underwear and give him tasks to do around the house?!..so I just let rip,

me: you sorry sack of shit, you make me sick
him: yes mistress
me:  shut the fuck up
him: silence
me: ...you fucking  freak.. crawl on your hands and knees...all the way to the bathroom
him: actually crawling .. :S
me: take the loo brush handle in your mouth.... and clean the toilet with it..do it slowly. at this point I put him on speaker and started to fold my washing. after about 10  minuets I heard mumbling
me: is it clean?
him: yes mistress
me: your pathetic

then that was it he came

the next one was a foot fetish guy.. ewww, I hate feet, I hate my own feet, looking at others feet, esp when they wear flip flops..summer and hoildays are yucky for me because I cant help but notice them all sweaty and discusting blah so this guy was a nightmare for me.

I just let him do all the talking and made a few mmm yeah noises, at one point I got my heels and walked them on the wood floor so he would think I was walking in heels, the are too fiddly to put on, little straps and such, and if im honest I couldn't be bothered.
that was it he paid for 20 minuets but came in 10, the heel noise must have done it.

the other guy rang for half a hour, he had a fantasy about his wife cheating on him.
This I don't get but I went along with it. I described her getting fucked by his business partner ( his suggestion) and he loved it. He added his own bits like how they were going to screw him over take his business leave him a shell of a man.
It left me wondering what would possess someone to have such a fantasy?

I'm hoping I only have to do this until I get a job in korea, or indeed another job, but in the mean time its  at least im paying my bills.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.