Saturday 28 July 2012

Pugs not drugs

I'm bored waiting for my ex in the states to come online,cant wait to chat about batman! hes a film geek too so we have long drawn out conversations, would send most people to sleep. Im interested to see what he thought of Anne Hathaway as cat woman.I thought she was amasing,such a slutry strong performance, I want that oufit, its the perfect bedroom/Halloween costume,I should start looking.

anyway,apart from babbling on here, pug videos are keeping me entertained, finally led me to purchase  ' pugs not drugs' t-shirt.  saw Russell Howard wearing one (obviously not this girly cropped one, although I reckon he could pull it off :) ),instantly thought 'that has to be mine!...i'm sooo cool pahaha. It will take pride of place with my goonies and zepplin shirts

 pugs, awww their cute wrinkled faces,big eyes, very loveable. One day I hope to have a rescued pug,I shall call him Dexter :D

 I hate the idea of breeding, I saw a video on pedigree breeding, someone posted on facebook It shocked and disturbed me.

My family  have always had rescued pets,they either found us,Elsa turned up at our door step as a malnourished kitten or we happened to come across them. Flossy our other cat, was found dumped in the brambles,cold and wet, poor little thing. We took her in, now shes all happy and abit fat ( mum over feeds them,she does the same to me when I go home ha )







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.